9.17.2008

Easy Magnets 001


I am telling you, I may be the last person in the world to find out about things. Remember when magnets and magnet boards got big a couple years ago? Well, since then I have been wondering where to get magnets! Finally the other day I told Mir that I needed some, and she said "are you kidding...they are so easy to make." So, a trip to Michaels and 15 minutes later, I have a little collection of them!


1. small clear stones (mine are about an inch, you can get bigger)
2. scrapbook paper
3. clear glue (I am finding many uses for Modge Podge)
4. magnets
5. hot glue
need I say more?

I didnt use super strong magnets...I think next time Ill use the silver ones that are super magnetic!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny Whiting said...

Funny, I was just making these yesterday. they are so easy, and cute! Thanks for all the ideas! :)

Elise said...

Definitely use the stronger magnet. I actually just use superglue too... With the stronger magnet you need a really good grip : )

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Okay, now these I can do. I'm thinking neighbor gifts, and of course some for me. :)