9.04.2009

Pantry Makeover


I hope you all have really talented sisters who will drop everything in your time of need.
I have been stressing about my pantry for months now (because I couldnt figure out how to organize it) and then I became desperate when we had a "wheat beetle" problem. We had to throw everything out, so it kind of forced me to decide how to organize. My sister Mir came to my rescue and emailed me this pantry organization chart. (above) emailed her a picture of our empty pantry and this is what she came up with!
I printed out my new guide and took it to multiple containter stores. I am not completely finished, and my version does vary from the original (because Mir has never actually even seen my pantry in person) but here is what I have so far:



These containers are the "POP" containers by OXO. You can find them at William Sonoma, the container store, and BB &Beyond. They have changed my life. Ok, maybe not, but I feel like they have. This is my favorite little section (though the cous cous is a little out of place right now) I am hoping to add marshmallows and coconut...but Rob told me I have to slow down with the containter buying.


WA LA...happy happy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cher said...

ooh...i like this. I gotta go get me some of these containers. I am moving into our new place which actually has a pantry!! I'm so excited!

Aimee said...

So sexy.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Thank you for all the wonderful tips and beautiful things : ) !! I am just wondering where you got all the containers. I love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the organization. I did a big organizing project a few months ago...I love finding the perfect container! Great job.

dana said...

what do you mean you're an amateur? all your creations looks great!

And whoa...those containers?! gimme gimme, i need! i need!
I'm definitely in the organization stage right now. I'll have to check out the container store. Thanks for sharing your great find!

And thanks for stopping by MADE :).
- dana